OUR HISTORY

The Point of Grace Story

Humble Beginnings
  1. 1966 – Laura Ashely began ministering to people in a downtown storefront
  2. 1966 – In April of 1966 Robert Ison moved to Madison and incorporated the Madison Pentecostal Church
  3. 1967 – Property was purchased near Indiana-Kentucky Electric Company and a new church building opened its doors
Overcoming the Storm
  1. 1974 – A tornado completely destroyed the property and a new church was constructed at 1542 Clifty Drive on Madison’s hilltop
  2. 1979 – Terry Fleetwood became the new pastor
  3. 1985 – Larry Sims became the new pastor
  4. 1991 – E.D. Sanders became the new pastor
  5. 1998 – Tim Marshall became the new pastor
Revival Continues
  1. 2004 – The property at 1542 Clifty Drive was sold and new property was purchased at the corner of US 421 and State Road 62
  2. 2004 – The church officially changed its name to Point of Grace Family Praise Fellowship Inc.
  3. 2005 – Construction of a new building was completed and was officially dedicated in May 2005
  4. 2008 – Adam Faulkner became the new pastor
  5. Present Day – The church is thriving and revival continues under the leadership of Adam Faulkner